I paint contemporary pet portraits from from your photographs

Here you will find the details & some client testimonials
on individual Painted Pets portrait commissions
.
To see my archived ink drawings, click the link below.


Painted Pets WEBSITE / INK DRAWINGS archive

Feb 22, 2010

Pug


















"Sherbie"
Acrylic on canvas panel, 405 x 505 mm
I normally paint with oils but this was painted using the new
Winsor & Newton
artist's acrylics. It's true, there is no colour shift
and the pigments are really clear and bright.
Very impressive.
There's also an ink drawing of Sherbie on my PetHeads blog,
so it's interesting to see the comparison.
Click on image for larger view. 
SOLD

 

TESTIMONIAL
"I just returned from lunch and received the biggest surprise waiting for me!!! Thank you
soooo much Suzy!!! Sherbie looks fantastic and I'm still shaking after unwrapping him! (Sorry for all the exclamation marks but this is so exciting...) I'm speechless... A very Merry Christmas to you and your family as well."

No comments:

Post a Comment