I paint contemporary pet portraits from from your photographs

Here you will find the details & some client testimonials
on individual Painted Pets portrait commissions
.
To see my archived ink drawings, click the link below.


Painted Pets WEBSITE / INK DRAWINGS archive

Jun 4, 2009

Great Dane















"Oscar"
Oil on canvas, 510 x 760 mm
This painting was shown at my exhibition Hounds of the Highlands. Click on image for larger view.   SOLD

TESTIMONIAL
Thank you Suzy, the portrait is beautiful. What a treasure!
I'm on a couple of Great Dane chat groups where I posted a photo of the painting, these are just some of the comments: 
"What an awesome painting of your Oscar! Your artist friend has really captured his essence on canvas!"  "That's just stunning! My regards to the artist, indeed"  " Simply a wonderful likeness. I know how much Oscar means to you"  "What a fabulous painting, compliments to the artist"  "The painting is wonderful... talented artist... she really caught his personality in the painting"  " WOW what a gorgeous painting. Just Gorgeous, that is amazing, you must be so proud"

No comments:

Post a Comment