I paint contemporary pet portraits from from your photographs

Here you will find the details & some client testimonials
on individual Painted Pets portrait commissions
.
To see my archived ink drawings, click the link below.


Painted Pets WEBSITE / INK DRAWINGS archive

Nov 22, 2010

A very nice cat

















Coco
Oil on canvas, 305 x 405 mm
It's such a pleasure to paint a cat for a change! Coco was preparing for a nap in the Spring light of a warm afternoon, on her favourite garden seat. Click on image for larger view.   SOLD


TESTIMONIAL

"We received your amazing portrait of Coco yesterday.
You have created an incredible likeness. We are amazed at your skill in "capturing" Coco as she really was. We absolutely love the portrait and it's already hanging on the wall above where Coco and my wife used to sit together in the evenings. Suzy, thank you once again for this incredible gift that I was able to give for my wife's birthday."

No comments:

Post a Comment